- Upcoming Events
- Surgical Options
- Hospitals & Centers
- CONTACT US
My Program for Life is a team of healthcare professionals committed to providing extensive patient education and support. Our goal is to educate and assist patients who are considering Weight Loss Surgery and the lifelong journey that follows.
If you or someone you know is struggling with severe obesity and suffering from related health conditions, My Program For Life can help! Our surgeons specialize in various surgical options and long-term patient management to help our patients take control of their obesity and regain their health.
My Program for Life, and it's approach to weight loss surgery is a commitment for LIFE. It's a program that can help you maintain a healthy weight in order to live a better life with your loved ones. My Program for Life provides a team approach to weight loss surgery that will not compare to any other program in the nation. It's a lifestyle program that will educate you on your health, weight loss process and give you the tools you will need to have a healthier life without the weight.
Initial appointments include nutritional, psychological and medical evaluations to determine which type of surgery will be most effective. Physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, nurses and certified coaches all work together to provide a post-operative, personalized program of care that maximizes patient success.
Not just another Program
My Program for Life and it's approach to weight loss is based on research and clinical experience. My Program for Life develops a full support and post-operative care package for each of our patient’s.
We are also dedicated in educating your loved ones with this process so they may be your guiding supportive hand throughout this magnificent journey.
Recent blog posts
- Dr. Oz encourages you to fight obesity with surgery!!!!
- What if you could prevent even one family from hearing the words “you have cancer”?
- Rockland and Bergen Wellness Night!
- Top Food News of 2011
- Handling Holiday Head Hunger
- Support Groups in New Jersey
- Poll Says Overweight Workers Miss Millions More Days of Work
- Support Shrinking Stella in her effort to raise money for Breast Cancer
- Insurance companies' attitude toward weight-loss surgery isn't sensible
- Educational Nutrition Seminar for Pre / Post Surgery in Montvale