- Upcoming Events
- Surgical Options
- Hospitals & Centers
- CONTACT US
Poll Says Overweight Workers Miss Millions More Days of Work
Their missed work results in about $153 billion in lost productivity annually, according to data collected this year by Washington-based Gallup.
Full-time U.S. workers who are overweight or obese and have other chronic health problems miss 450 million more work days annually than their normal-weight, healthy counterparts, according to a Gallup poll.
By Roberto Ceniceros October 19, 2011 Read the full Workforce.com Article
Roberto Ceniceros writes for Business Insurance, a sister publication of Workforce Management. To comment, email [email protected].
Recent blog posts
- Dr. Oz encourages you to fight obesity with surgery!!!!
- What if you could prevent even one family from hearing the words “you have cancer”?
- Rockland and Bergen Wellness Night!
- Top Food News of 2011
- Handling Holiday Head Hunger
- Support Groups in New Jersey
- Poll Says Overweight Workers Miss Millions More Days of Work
- Support Shrinking Stella in her effort to raise money for Breast Cancer
- Insurance companies' attitude toward weight-loss surgery isn't sensible
- Educational Nutrition Seminar for Pre / Post Surgery in Montvale